Our community is powered by hoopy froods like you! Your donations help keep us running!
Contrary to what even our vivid imaginations can dream up, Galactic Hitchhikers does not make even a single Altarian Dollar. We really should try once in a while, but until then we depend on our members and generous visitors to chip in.
Slouching since 2011, we can keep on truckin here advertisement free, providing the same quality entertainment to our community as you have all grown to sort of remember seeing. You can sleep on our sofa when you need to, we just ask that everyone throw down on the proverbial beer run.
This year will be a banner one for us, lots of new and exciting stuff is on the horizon. You can look forward to:
- More Adventures of Zaxley Nash
- More sarcastic social commentary and dad jokes
- More Stu Hambone’s Quick Galactic Factoids
- More Field Research and new Field Researchers
- Coming soon: Freelance Field Research submissions
- Coming soon: Galactic RPG
- Galactic Hitchhikers Invade Riverside Iowa for the local Annual Star Trek Fest
- More cats
- More beer
- More being excellent to each other
- More Towels!
We know not everyone has a million bucks, but can you spare one?