There isn’t a real lot in life that I don’t reply to with a cocktail. Life is hard, you need a drink, and why not theme the beverage to match the situation?
This is not my recipe, I stole it, but seeing as our subject matter stole an election I feel it is quite fitting. for this experiment you are going to need a few things:
- 2 peaches, peeled and pitted
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 lime wheels
- 4 oz vodka
- Ginger beer
- Garnish: mint leaves, peach slices, and lime wheels
- Add peaches to a blender and puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Set out two copper mugs (or cocktail glasses). Add 3 mint leaves and 1 lime wheel to each mug. Gently muddle.
- Fill the glasses with ice.
- Divide the peach puree between the two mugs, along with 2 oz vodka each. Stir to combine.
- Top with ginger beer, stirring briefly.
- Garnish with mint, peach, and lime.
Share and Enjoy!
Until we find and destroy all of Voldemort’s Horcruxes we are in need of as many drinks as we can muster, and even more votes. Cheers to the rule of law, and good luck to all of us!